Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship internationally?
We do ship Worldwide and offer complimentary shipping. For all international orders, please note that the consumer is responsible for any tax and duty fees on orders required to go through customs. We are unable to pre-calculate this fee for you as the cost is determined by each country’s customs.
If you are having trouble placing your order or want to know time frame for delivery please email Shoponline@yessayan.com. We will do everything we can to help you.
Can you do rushed production speeds?
The satisfaction of our customers is of the utmost importance to us. If you need your order by a specific date please email Shoponline@yessayan.com and we will try our best to accommodate your request to the best of our ability, however we cannot guarantee an expedited speed.
When your order is ready to ship, you will receive an automated email including your tracking number. For insurance purposes, all orders require signature upon delivery, no exceptions.
Do you do custom pieces?
Yes, as we are manufacturers and can accommodate any ideas, designs or needs anyone has. We'd love to discuss custom jewelry. Please contact us at Shoponline@yessayan.com to schedule a consultation(in person or on phone) to discuss. We love doing bridal jewelry and would be happy to discuss that as well.
What color/clarity are your diamonds and where do they come from?
Our pieces are made from 18k gold and conflict-free diamonds. Our diamonds come from all around the world, and are near colorless (G-H) and VS-SI in clarity. We source and handpick every single stone to create jewelry full of sparkle, passion, and eternal beauty.
What color/clarity are your gemstones?
We use authentic gemstones which are all natural. Please note that no two stones are alike. They can slightly vary in color and size, as well as contain imperfections, due to their natural state.
Yessayan Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Keep your jewelry away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, exercise, washing dishes, etc.
- Avoid spraying perfumes and applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewelry.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- For necklaces, clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
- To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds.
- Many natural gemstones can be quite delicate. Hot water, harsh chemicals and cleaners should be avoided at all times.
- Clean your gemstones with a clean, soft, damp cloth after wearing.
- Emeralds and Opals especially should be treated with extra special care.
- Pearls: Use a dry or very damp soft cloth (soaked in water) to wipe your pearls to maintain their natural luster.
Store your jewelry in a soft pouch or jewelry box.